Helpful Tips & Hints
to keep your most loved clothes looking lovely longer
Use WOOLITE® At-Home Dry Cleaner to remove small stains.
- Follow the spot-cleaning instructions in Step 1. The cleaning-and-refreshing phase (Step 2) does not remove stains.
- Large or difficult-to-clean stains may require professional dry cleaning.
Do not overfill the dryer.
- You should be able to see at least half of your dryer drum.
Dryers may vary in temperature.
- Garments should be soft to the touch upon removal from the dryer.
- If garments are overly dry and quite warm, reduce the time by five minutes on your next load.
- If WOOLITE® cleaning cloth or garments are still noticeably damp, increase the time by five minutes.
If excess cleaning fluid from spot cleaning is visible, tumble dry on medium heat for an additional 20 minutes.
- If a ring is still present after several attempts, help is just a phone call away. Call us at 888-476-6688.
Q: What kinds of spots will WOOLITE® At-Home Dry Cleaner remove?
A: It is especially effective on oil-based stains, such as makeup, lipstick, mayonnaise and salad dressing. Large or difficult-to-clean stains, such as cuff soil, may require a professional dry cleaner.
Q: How does the WOOLITE® cleaning cloth work?
A: The dryer-activated cleaning cloth produces a safe, nontoxic cleaning vapor that gently penetrates clothing for a down-to-the-fiber clean.
Q: Why don't I need to use a bag with WOOLITE® At-Home Dry Cleaner?
A: The WOOLITE® cleaning cloth was specifically designed with advanced cleaning technology to eliminate the hassle of the bag. Without a bag, dirt and lint will collect in your dryer's lint filter instead of redistributing onto your clothes. Plus, it's also safe to use in compact dryers and laundromat-style dryers.
Q: Won't the heat of the dryer shrink my clothes?
A: No. The WOOLITE® cleaning formula is oil-based. It's the combination of water from washing and the heat of your dryer that causes some fabrics to shrink.
Q: What temperature setting do I use on my dryer?
A: Use a medium heat (or permanent press) setting. If your dryer does not have these settings, you can use a high heat. Do not use the Air Fluff setting; it won't activate the cleaning cloth.
Q: Can I use WOOLITE® At-Home Dry Cleaner to clean and freshen household items?
A: Yes, for small items like throw blankets, duvet covers and pillows. Do not overfill your dryer; items must be able to tumble freely.
Q: Is this product safe?
A: Yes, WOOLITE® At-Home Dry Cleaner is environmentally safe and nontoxic. It does not contain perchloroethylene (perc) or trichloroethylene, the chemicals used by some dry cleaners.
Join our email list to receive special offers, including a money-saving coupon toward your next WOOLITE® At-Home Dry Cleaner purchase.
and more –
EVEN SILK & RAYON!